Tuesday 28 August 2018

[NEWS] So it's been a while...

So hello guys it's been a while. As I am sure some of you know I have not rigged or posting anything in over 8 months and this was down to me having no passion to rig any more and the fact I had life stuff going on. Looking at the blog now I still don't really have an urge to rig anything still. So for now this modding blog is put on hold till I have an urge to rig something or maybe write tutorials up for those of you who have an urge to try rigging yourself. I have posted a how to rig tut a couple years ago or so, but I know some people like the more in depth stuff. So if you have a question you want answers. Just drop it in the chat box on the right and capitilise it with "QUESTION" and if it's a question I can go in depth with. I will do a post here putting as much detail as I can in to it.

So with that said I'll see what the future is like and see if wanting to rig ever returns.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Solidcal!

    As I much love The Last of Us and I do SA-MP for hobby purposes, since it is FUN I would like you to maybe participate with me on the gamemode that I am currently working on? Here’s some presentation videos (Including work-in-progress videos as well)

    [REL] playlist:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gf-P9dEzowM&list=PLpvw0--ZfSu_imc3C0L0lwzjUfu5yJRHT&index=6

    [WIP] playlist:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK_zznTfFfQ&index=24&list=PLpvw0--ZfSu_GMI33dfGDsdmd0l9dNM1M

    I would like to offer you a modder position for the above project since I have noticed your releases while browsing the GTAInside.com . If you are keen to my offer, please let me know.

    Additionally, here’s a Discord server related to the project (you can just straight message me on there :)
    https://discord.gg/54WrPcv

    Hope to hear from you soon,
    Riddick

    ReplyDelete