Friday 15 September 2017

[UPDATE] Are you dead?

Hey all. So I know I've been quiet a lot since my last model rig. Got busy with life stuff as always and they took priority and some other little projects I wanted to do. But I am still interesting in model rigging of course. Just need to grab some newer models to mess around with honestly. Might do more of the JJBA models too. Also I know I got some dropbox links to fix since it seems they are still broken after their servers moved, so I will be sorting most of those out too. So don't worry I am not dead. Just a million things to look at and take my free time away from stuff such as this. :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh Good To Know y´re still amoung us l.o.l ..just take your time we all gonna be here still Playing and having a lot a Fun !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete