Thursday 5 October 2017

[REL-GTA VC] Beta Liberty City Stories Avenging Angel member

So something a little cool. Since LCS has the beta AA toni outfit still in the game. I asked my buddy Kalvin if he would be able to work some magic to recreate the face texture of this AA member as seen in a pre-release screenshot. He came through and I rigged the model up to work with Vice City. Which will also work with the LCS 2 VC PC mod. So hope you enjoy the joint effort on a beta ped recreation. If you wanna check out Kalvin's other stuff, search Kalvin on GTAForums.









Download gtom GTAinside here!

1 comment:

  1. Cool mod bro. I needed your help. You had uploaded Cassie cage skin which I was searching for. But when I clicked download, it took me to Dropbox and it said file not found. PLEASE CAN YOU REUPLOAD CASSIE CAGE SKIN.
    Also I wanted to request if you can extract more mkx characters like dark raiden etc.

    ReplyDelete