Tuesday 8 December 2015

[UPDATE] Update on Sniper Wolf Quiet and what the heck is going on with me

Right hello all of you who follow the blog. I've been busy lately with work so I have had less time for pumping out a lot of model rigs as you can see. I work mondays to thursdays and don't get back till like 6pm at night so you can imagine how tired I can get. Friday's is volunteer work for a local charity so on saturday and sunday's are the days I get some free time. Mostly saturday's are the best days I can get stuff done, but are the only days I can get some games played that I want to play. Sunday's are time spent with my family. So all this stuff means I am slower with rigs but you know life will always come first before model rigs.

Now on to the update on Sniper Wolf Quiet from MGSV TPP. She is being rigged and has been re-rigged over and over again but I seem to be struggling with fixing up her hands properly. This may be down to the model used to rig her in to gta sa or I am not positioning it all correctly enough hence the mess up in the hands. I will eventually get this done as it's the only rig that's been stopping me from releasing it. I have already been insulted over the WIP image of her a while back which I do not take kindly too as I am busy with life. If you actually rigged yourself you'd understand how hard some mdoels can be. Now if worst comes to worst and I am still struggling with it I will ask for some help from Diego4fun as he is a friend of mine and someone's tutorial I followed to actually rig in the first place. So yeah just wait and it will eventually come. Thank you to those of you with the patience to wait for this release. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment